The Forum will revolve around the most acute peace and security issues currently faced by Ukriane, Eastern Europe, and the Euro-Altantic region. Live starts at 10 am.
- What are the current global realities of the "pandemic era" and what future security implications loom on the post-pandemic horizon?
- How to deter the Russian aggressor, which continues to escalate the war against Ukraine and the West?
- What is the realistic path towards achieving long-term, sustainable peace in our part of Europe?
- How to support the civil and national uprising in Belarus?
- What conclusions can be drawn and what new potential threats arise from the military conflict in the Caucasus?
- How to build towards a new EU inclusive policy towards Eastern Europe?
- How to restore unity between the United States and Europe?
These and other issues will be the focus of Ukraine's premier security forum, which has been the foreground for discussions regarding foreign and national policy, regional and international security, war, and peace since it's inception.
This year's brand new and previously unprecedented format will be our most globally integrated and inclusive yet, with live streams connecting Kyiv with Vilnius, Copenhagen, Brussels, Washington and other major capitals.
The Special Edition of the Kyiv Security Forum will be attended by high-ranking Ukrainian and foreign government officials and diplomats, public figures, and international experts.
Special messages will be delivered by political scientist Francis Fukuyama and Donald Tusk, the former President of the European Council.
Follow us on our online resources:
Open Ukraine Foundation YouTube: https://bit.ly/2YYesPc;
Kyiv Security Forum Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksfopenukraine/;
Arseniy Yatsenyuk Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yatsenyuk.arseniy/;
Open Ukraine Foundation web-site: https://openukraine.org/ua;
Kyiv Security Forum web-site: https://ksf.openukraine.org/ua.
Media partners – Телеканали «Україна 24», ТРК «Україна», «Прямий», «Еспресо», онлайн видання «Цензор.нет», «Lb.ua», «Сьогодні Новини», інформаційне агентство «Інтерфакс-Україна», журнал «Фокус».
Kyiv Security Forum is Ukraine’s foremost platform for high-level international discussion about Ukrainian and global security issues. Kyiv Security Forum was founded by the Arseniy Yatsenyuk Open Ukraine Foundation in 2007.
Agenda (PDF, 187 KB)