New Kyiv Security Forum online discussion devoted to the united policy of the West against Russia's aggression and in support of Ukraine will be broadcasted on June 19, 2020 at 3 pm.
Co-chairs of the bipartisan Congressional Ukraine Caucus urged the U.S. government to urgently apply sanctions on Russian entities should they engage in pipelaying of the infamous Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline.
On June 11, the North Atlantic Council, the principal political decision-making body of the NATO, recognized Ukraine as an Enhanced Opportunity Partner, which indicates a new quality of our relations on the path to NATO membership.
- New Western sanctions against Russia.
- New NATO opportunities for Ukraine.
- How to stop the Russian energy occupation in Europe?
- What does new status of Ukraine as a NATO partner mean?
- How to strengthen the unity of the West and defend Ukraine?
These issues will be addressed by our renowned guests.
- Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur, the member of the US House of Representatives and the Co-chair of the US Congressional Ukraine Caucus.
- Dr. Michael Carpenter, the Managing Director of the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
- Ambassador Alexander Vershbow, the former NATO Deputy Secretary General.
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, the Chairman of the Kyiv Security Forum and the Prime Minister of Ukraine in 2014-2016.
- Danylo Lubkivsky, the Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine in 2014.
Please join us for the broadcast on:
YouTube «Open Ukraine» https://youtu.be/WJNO_RcGgAs;
Facebook KSF https://www.facebook.com/ksfopenukraine/.
Kyiv Security Forum is Ukraine’s foremost platform for high-level international discussion about peace and security. Kyiv Security Forum was founded by the Arseniy Yatsenyuk Open Ukraine Foundation in 2007.