Arseniy Yatsenyuk Open Ukraine Foundation offers you to join the livestream of Kyiv Security Forum discussion on May 29 at 3 pm.
The speakers of the discussion:
- Katarina Mathernova, Deputy Director-General of the European Commission for Neighborhood and Enlargement of the EU;
- Viola Von Cramon-Taubadel, a German politician of Alliance ‘90/The Greens, member of the European Parliament since 2019, ViceChair of the Delegation to the EU-Ukraine Parliamentary Association Committee;
- Petras Auštrevičius, a Lithuanian politician and diplomat, ViceChair of the Delegation to the EU-Ukraine Parliamentary Association Committee;
- Michael Gahler, a German politician of the Christian Democratic Party and the European People’s Party, member of the European Parliament;
- Ostap Semerak, the Minister of two Ukraine’s Cabinets after the Revolution of Dignity and the former Cochair of Ukraine-EU Association Parliamentary assembly;
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, the Chairman of the Kyiv Security Forum, the Prime Minister of Ukraine in 201416;
- Danylo Lubkivsky, the former Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine and the member of the Board of Open Ukraine Foundation.