New Kyiv Security Forum online discussion "Ukraine – EU: How to Prevent Imitation of Transformations and Achieve More?" will be broadcasted on May 29, 2020 at 15:00.
Is the current Ukrainian government dealing with the European integration?
Are there any threats to our visa-free regime and economic cooperation with the EU?
How to achieve better results for our citizens, business and country within the framework of the association with the EU?
Who are the friends of Ukraine in Brussels today?
How can we work with the EU to counter Russian aggression?
The online discussion will revolve around these and other key issues, with leading European politicians who are shaping the EU's agenda for Ukraine.
Participants of the discussion:
- Katarina Mathernova, Deputy Director-General of the European Commission for Neighborhood and Enlargement of the EU;
- Viola Von Cramon-Taubadel, a German politician of Alliance ‘90/The Greens, member of the European Parliament since 2019, ViceChair of the Delegation to the EU-Ukraine Parliamentary Association Committee;
- Petras Auštrevičius, a Lithuanian politician and diplomat, ViceChair of the Delegation to the EU-Ukraine Parliamentary Association Committee;
- Michael Gahler, a German politician of the Christian Democratic Party and the European People’s Party, member of the European Parliament;
- Ostap Semerak, the Minister of two Ukraine’s Cabinets after the Revolution of Dignity and the former Cochair of Ukraine-EU Association Parliamentary assembly;
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, the Chairman of the Kyiv Security Forum, the Prime Minister of Ukraine in 201416;
- Danylo Lubkivsky, the former Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine and the member of the Board of Open Ukraine Foundation.
Please join us for the broadcast on May 29 at 3:00 pm on our resources:
Open Ukraine Foundation YouTube: https://youtu.be/PQrCaa4tnjw;
Arseniy Yatsenyuk Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/yatsenyuk.arseniy/;
Kyiv Security Forum Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ksfopenukraine/;
Open Ukraine Foundation web-site: https://openukraine.org/ua;
Kyiv Security Forum web-site: https://ksf.openukraine.org/ua.
Kyiv Security Forum is Ukraine’s foremost platform for high-level international discussion about peace and security. Kyiv Security Forum was founded in 2007.