Arseniy Yatsenyuk Open Ukraine Foundation offers you to join the livestream of Kyiv Security Forum discussion on May 22 at 3 pm.
The speakers of the discussion:
- Linas Linkevičius, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Carl Bildt, former Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs of Sweden;
- Ivannna Klympush-Tsintsadze, Chair of the Parliamentary Committee on Integration of Ukraine to the EU;
- Marcin Bosacki, Polish politician, Senator, Deputy Chairman of the Foreign and European Union Affairs Committee of the Polish Senate;
- Kurt Volker, US Special Representative for Ukraine Negotiations (2017-2019);
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Prime Minister of Ukraine (2014-2016), Chairman of the Kyiv Security Forum;
- Danylo Lubkivsky, former Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine, member of the Board at Open Ukraine Foundation, will moderate the discussion.