To get the insights and answers, join us for new Kyiv Security Forum online discussion on May 22 at 3 pm.
Participants of the discussion:
- Linas Linkevičius, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Carl Bildt, former Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs of Sweden;
- Ivannna Klympush-Tsintsadze, Chair of the Parliamentary Committee on Integration of Ukraine to the EU;
- Marcin Bosacki, Polish politician, Senator, Deputy Chairman of the Foreign and European Union Affairs Committee of the Polish Senate;
- Kurt Volker, US Special Representative for Ukraine Negotiations (2017-2019);
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Prime Minister of Ukraine (2014-2016), Chairman of the Kyiv Security Forum;
- Danylo Lubkivsky, former Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine, member of the Board at Open Ukraine Foundation, will moderate the discussion.
The online discussion "Strategic Outpost: How to Boost Ukraine's European Integration and Strengthen Eastern Europe?" will revolve around several key issues, which will give a start to s series of discussions on the mission of our foreign policy:
- How to implement true European integration, not its imitation?
- How to strengthen our position in Eastern Europe?
- Does Eastern Europe realize the need for unconditional solidarity in the face of threats of Russian aggression, economic and pandemic crises?
- How to preserve and develop a strategic partnership in the region?
- How effectively did the authorities follow the national European path during the first year of Volodymyr Zelensky's presidency?
Please join us for the broadcast on May 22 at 3:00 pm on our resources:
Open Ukraine Foundation YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blteuQ7a5_c;
Arseniy Yatsenyuk Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/yatsenyuk.arseniy/;
Kyiv Security Forum Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ksfopenukraine/;
Open Ukraine Foundation web-site: https://openukraine.org/ua;
Kyiv Security Forum web-site: https://ksf.openukraine.org/ua.
Kyiv Security Forum is Ukraine’s foremost platform for high-level international discussion about peace and security. Kyiv Security Forum was founded in 2007.