Arseniy Yatsenyuk Open Ukraine Foundation offers you to join the livestream of Kyiv Security Forum discussion on April 10, 2020 at 3 pm.
The speakers of the discussion:
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Prime Minister of Ukraine in 2014-16, founder of the Open Ukraine Foundation;
- Larisa Galadza, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Canada to Ukraine;
- Andriy Kobolev, CEO of Naftogaz of Ukraine;
- Volodymyr Omelchenko, Director, Energy Programmes, Razumkov Centre;
- Olena Pavlenko, energy expert, President of DiXi Group;
- Dmytro Sakharuk, CEO, DTEK Energy;
- Carl Sturen, founder and director of wind power company Vindkraft.
Moderator – Danylo Lubkivsky, member of the Board of Management of Open Ukraine Foundation, former Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine.