Kyiv Security Forum continues the series of online discussions. How to protect Ukraine's energy independence and ensure the effectiveness of national energy policy in the new international environment? Join us Live on Friday, April 10 at 15:00.
The speakers of the discussion:
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Prime Minister of Ukraine in 2014-16, founder of the Open Ukraine Foundation;
- Larisa Galadza, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Canada to Ukraine;
- Andriy Kobolev, CEO of Naftogaz of Ukraine;
- Volodymyr Omelchenko, Director, Energy Programmes, Razumkov Centre;
- Olena Pavlenko, energy expert, President of DiXi Group;
- Dmytro Sakharuk, CEO, DTEK Energy;
- Carl Sturen, founder and director of wind power company Vindkraft.
Moderator – Danylo Lubkivsky, member of the Board of Management of Open Ukraine Foundation, former Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine.
Key discussion topics will be:
- Assessment of the scope and consequences of the global energy crisis.
- Can changes in the energy market increase geopolitical tensions?
- Assessment of threats and prospects in the Ukrainian energy market.
- How to ensure energy independence of Ukraine in the new environment?
- How will the crisis affect the final consumer of electricity, gas and petroleum products?
Livestream of the discussion will be available on:
YouTube of Open Ukraine Foundation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar1FU-eaLp8;
Facebook KSF: https://m.facebook.com/ksfopenukraine;
KSF web-site: https://ksf.openukraine.org/ua.
Kyiv Security Forum has launched a new format of online discussions. The first discussion dedicated to the plan of anti-crisis economic measures was held on April 3, 2020. To watch, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/2V7OyoM.
Kyiv Security Forum is a leading platform for high-level international discussion about peace and security. Kyiv Security Forum was initiated by the Arseniy Yatsenyuk Open Ukraine Foundation in 2007.