Program Manager for its International Dialogue Program
The candidate must demonstrate creativity and creative approach to work, have a thorough knowledge of international politics and security.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- planning, development and implementation of the "International Dialogue" program;
- organizational and logistic support of the program activities;
- analysis of the implementation of the program, evaluation of effectiveness and reporting to the donors of Foundation;
- participation at strategic planning and search for project funding opportunities;
- support of relations with Ukrainian and foreign partners;
- administrative support of the program.
Minimum Requirements / Qulifications:
- 3 years of experience related to international relations and / or NGO activities;
- experience in implementing and managing projects;
- written and analytical skills;
- fluency in English;
- desired experience in managing grants;
- desired education in the relevant field (international relations, state policy, communication).
- high responsibility;
- the ability to work effectively in a team
- communication skills.
Please send the CV with the motivation letter, the expected salary, and a link to your profile in social networking on Facebook by e-mail [email protected], marked "Program Manager" until May 31, 2018.