Arseniy Yatseniuk Open Ukraine Foundation invites to the Summer School “Security art space”, which will be held on July 26-29, 2018 in Lviv.
It is a 4-days training program aimed at creating a team of young leaders through training, leadership development, discussion and joint project development, which will be organized within the project "Open Ukraine: Culture for Peace".
The Summer School program providestrainings on effective teamwork, communication skills and the ability to present yourself, forming responsibilities, as well as meeting with coaches and interesting people who are experts in various social spheres.
The main tasks of the Summer School:
- to show the relevance of culture in society and to emphasize its role in the formation of a peaceful and safe environment;
- to motivate young activists to form critical thinking;
- to organize working groups and create teams to get the most effective and fastest results;
- to promote the development of leadership qualities of participants;
- to help in the creation of practical projects and their implementation;
- to ensure the exchange of experience between students and community activists;
- to stimulate the establishment of business contacts between students and coaches of teams from different cities of Ukraine.
The summer school will consist of 3 main stages:
Introduction: Objectives and the main topic of summer school;
Team formation and project planning;
Short-term implementation of the project and demonstration of the results during the event.
Students, representatives of NGOs, young professionals in the ageg of 18-35, who are interested in issues of international relations, security and NATO are invited to participate in the Summer School.
To participate in the Summer School, please follow the link and fill in the registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/9tt0M7A0OORfCIu02.
The deadline for applications is 12:00, July 16, 2018.
The results will be announced on July 17, 2018. The number of places is limited.
Working languages of the event is Ukrainian.
Organizers especially engage regional representatives to participate in the training. Travel costs will be covered. Participants will be provided the accommodation and nutrition during the Summer School.
If you have any questions, please contact Angelika Pavliuk by the phone (044) 220 18 40, (067) 214 34 62 or by e-mail email@example.com.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
The «Open Ukraine» Foundation is an international foundation, established in July 2007 for strengthening and development of Ukraine’s reputation in the world. The main tasks of the Foundation are improving international reputation of Ukraine and increasing its promotion abroad, promoting international cooperation with Ukraine and public diplomacy.