The Open Ukraine Foundation is an international foundation, established in July 2007, at the initiative of Arseniy Yatsenyuk and Zbigniew Dzhymala for strengthening and development of Ukraine’s reputation in the world.
- Improving international reputation of Ukraine and increasing its promotion abroad.
- Promoting international cooperation with Ukraine and public diplomacy.
- International Dialogue
- Cultural Horizons
- Young Leaders
OUR MOTTO – “OPEN UKRAINE FOR YOURSELF AND FOR THE WORLD”
OPEN UKRAINE FOR YOURSELF
- In Ukraine, we are working with a young generation of artists, scholars, and community leaders who seek to implement social changes in different regions. Ukrainian youth have great potential and we are trying to strengthen it.
OPEN UKRAINE FOR THE WORLD
- We support contemporary art initiatives and present them to the Ukrainian and international communities. The Open Ukraine Foundation promotes information distribution about the best examples of modern visual arts and literature from Ukraine within the European cultural space.
- We see Ukraine as a potential regional leader in security. The Annual Kyiv Security Forum and the regular meetings of the Diplomatic Club are powerful platforms for international cooperation and for development of public diplomacy of Ukraine.